Recruitment Coordinator - Stoke, NDC Full Time, 12 months Fixed Contract
Full-time, £19,000 - £21,000
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Stanley Matthews Way, Stoke-on-Trent , Staffordshire, ST4 8GR
Recruitment Coordinator, Stoke, NDC – FULL TIME
Salary up to £21, 000
12 months Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Cover
37.5 hours (Mon-Fri with the requirement to work 2 night shifts per month 6-10pm due to onboarding precudures)
The Recruitment Coordinator will deliver the onsite recruitment and onboarding activities for the North distribution Centres – Stoke and Campbell Road.
The Recruitment Coordinator will ensure the candidate experience is seamless, supporting colleagues through the recruitment and induction process, utilising Success Factors to deliver an end to end people service.
Internal Recruitment –
- Responsible for creating and posting job adverts and posting these across all communication channels at the DCs.
- Sifting through applications, identifying suitable candidates and creating a shortlist for the hiring Manager (where appropriate).
- Receiving applications and endorsement forms and forwarding these onto line managers.
- Arranging interview schedule with the hiring Manager, sending out invites to candidates and confirming the arrangements.
- Linking in with central Recruitment Team and reporting weekly figures.
- Tracking new starter paperwork via the success factors (manual where necessary), liasing with hiring Manager regarding completion of Drug & Alcohol test and right to work documents.
Agency Temp to Perm Recruitment -
- Accountable for temp to perm agency recruitment, through liaising with the site resource planning Manager regarding volume recruitment forecasts and communicating with all key stakeholders on the plan each period.
- Accountable for organising and delivering induction days for all agency temp to perm colleagues across days/ noons and night shifts and preparing all paperwork ready for each candidate, liaising with the Operational Teams and H & S to deliver their segments on the day.
- Processing payroll numbers on uniform order and working closely with site administrator regarding new starter orders. Collating all colleague paperwork and updating personnel records where appropriate.
- Reporting recruitment data to support office and updating DC headcount reports with new starter numbers.
Uniform Administration -
- Ordering new uniform for all new starters
- Maintain uniform database and tracking system
- Process colleague uniform requests
- Liaise with uniform suppliers on orders and invoices
- Ensure PO’s are raised and that they accurately match invoices
- Communicate with key stakeholders on uniform orders and SLA’s
- Replenish and up keep the uniform cupboard, delivering to customer demand
About you -
- Ideally retain a minimum of 1 year recruitment experience or within a warehouse or manufacturing environment would be desirable
- Good education standard, ideally GCSE qualified and above
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Proficient user of Success Factors is desirable
- Conversant with Microsoft office, particularly excel and word
- Knowledge of processes and data handling
- Help to create a friendly and supportive working environment
- Flexible in approach to work
- Can work under pressure and use own initiative
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 06-12-2021
Expiry Date: 07-01-2022