Regional Finance Manager (Vet Group)
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Isambard House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2EH
Regional Finance Manager
Swindon (Limited Travel)
At Pets at Home Group we’re developing technology to transform pet care. Join us and work on amazing change focussed projects that will help shape, build and deliver our next-generation holistic pet care service. By joining us you’ll create new ways to support pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
As the Regional Finance Manager, you will act as the Senior Finance Business Partner to the Regional Directors, Area Relationship Managers and Joint Venture Partners building constructive and effective partnerships.
Reporting into the Head of Partnership Finance, you will deliver excellent customer service to the Regional Operations team while building strong working relationships across all levels of the business and communicating key financial messages to stakeholders with clarity and consistency.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working with the other RFMs to agree priorities of the Business Partnering Team and ensuring that these are implemented consistently and appropriately.
- Consult with business partners to increase the quality, value and relevance of reports.
- Provide insight on how the businesses operate to identify and realise improvement opportunities for each practice.
- Act as Finance business partner to the Regional Directors.
- Ownership of queries/issues from ARMs and JVPs ensuring these are responded to and resolved efficiently and appropriately within SLA timelines.
Essential experience and skills:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, and knowledge of other MS Office applications is required
- Ability to work at pace, be able to delegate appropriately and have a high level of organisational skills
- A self-starter who can work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Ability to influence and challenge across teams, both within and outside of Finance
- Be able to deliver a high level of customer service
- High level of attention to detail
On offer, together with this fantastic career opportunity, you will be provided with a strong and competitive benefits package in addition to the base salary.
15% Bonus potential
28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Other flexible benefits
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 11-10-2021
Expiry Date: 29-10-2021