Kickstart Scheme: Digital Marketing Assistant
Contracted Hours: 25
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Are you a quick learner, passionate about digital marketing and looking to get on-the-job experience to help Kickstart your career? Want to work within a digital marketing team for a market leading specialist retailer?
We've got a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain some experience in a digital role with experience across the full digital marketing mix.
Reporting into the Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager the ideal candidate will support the delivery of the Digital Marketing team objectives and customer acquisition goals. We're looking for someone who is pro-active, organised and a quick learner who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty across paid social ads, Google listings and website optimisations, all of which you’ll be supported with by a friendly team of digital marketing experts.
We're after someone who has passion, good attention to detail and takes pride in their work and surroundings.
- Provide admin support across digital campaign activations
- Assisting with the creation and reporting of social media ads
- Supporting campaign cost management (raising & editing purchase orders etc)
- Liaise with selected agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Update any store informational changes on Google (Via Google business listings)
- Assist with our website Search Optimisation goals by loading SEO copy and into the back end of website
- Ad hoc tasks based on our acquisition goals and campaign planning processes (i.e. competitor reviews, loading social asses, creating tracked links etc)
All of the above you will be offered support and training on but a technical mind-set with any experience with social media/digital marketing would be advantageous
As this is a Kickstart role please speak to your Job Centre Plus Job Coach to be referred for the role prior to applying as we can only accept applications for colleagues who are elgible for the Kickstart Scheme
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
To be eligible for the Kickstart programme you will also need to be:
- Aged 16-24 yrs when starting your Kickstart placement
- Unemployed and receiving Universal Credit
- Referred by your Jobcentre Work Coach
- Be available to work for 25+ hours
- Be able to undertake a 6-month training programme
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 03-09-2021
Expiry Date: 01-09-2031