Group Partnerships Manager
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the role
As the Group Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for managing Third Party Commercial Partnerships for the Group. Specifically, you will manage the commercial performance and service experience of those partnerships as well as leading in scoping new partnership opportunities for the Group.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to);
- Management of commercial agreements and KPI reporting, driving profitability of the partnership’s profit share P&L
- Identifying and addressing opportunities to grow partnership’s profitability
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative partnerships with our Partners
- Work with Group stakeholders to identify opportunities to create unique customer propositions incorporating our Partners
- Creating, managing and implementing commercially beneficial marketing plans throughout PAH marketing channels
- Line management of two team members
- Scoping and acquisition of additional partners who align and compliment business strategy
- Managing full marketing content planning, creation and activation with agency partners to hit strategic objectives both online and offline
- Facilitating and encouraging integration of partnership activations into relevant internal teams
About your experience
You’ll have a strong commercial background having managed external partnerships within your previous role(s).
You’ll also have experience of P&L management, formulating ‘value creating’, pragmatic strategies and the ability to turn data into actionable insights.
Key experience/attributes include;
- Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workload to achieve timescales
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Ability to work collaboratively across a broad range functions and stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills – able to influence and negotiate successfully
- Financial understanding, including experience of P&L management
- Excel analysis and modelling for commercial opportunities
- A passion for pets (including the many we have in the office)
- Insurance knowledge/experience would help, but is not mandatory
About our purpose
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 15-09-2021
Expiry Date: 25-09-2021