STOKE - Warehouse Colleague | Warehouse Operative - NDC
Full-time, 9.50 - 10.62
Salary: 9.50 - 10.62
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Stanley Matthews Way, Stoke-on-Trent , Staffordshire, ST4 8GR
Warehouse Colleague | Warehouse Operative – Stoke, NDC
Warehouse Colleague | Warehouse Operative
PERMANENT, FULL AND PART TIME OPPORTUNTIES
£9.50 – 10.62 plus weekend / nights shift premiums
***FIXED SHIFT PATTERNS***
Sunday – Thursday: 0600-1400/1400-2200 (rotation)
Tuesday – Saturday: 0600-1400/1400-2200 (rotation)
Monday – Friday: 2200-0600
Saturday – Wednesday: 2200-0600
· 37.5 hours per week
· Fixed shift patterns
· Full training provided including on MHE equipment
· Subsidised Canteen
· FREE car parking
· Uniform and PPE provided
· Reward schemes
· Career progression opportunities
· Modern working environment
We’re rapidly expanding our warehouse teams and this is a hands-on role working in our Stoke distribution centre, where you’ll be lifting, picking, packing and wrapping. It’s a busy job keeping our customers, and their pets, happy. You’ll be part of a friendly team, picking and packing various pet products – anything from tennis balls up to large fish tanks. Sometimes you might be asked to do other duties – such as sorting parcels, loading or unloading trailers and replenishing stock.
If you want to go further in your career we’ll give you every opportunity to progress and learn new skills. You’ll start with an in-depth, 12-week training programme inclusive of training on picking truck and manual handling equipment (MHE) to get you settled in, confident and ready for every opportunity.
- Can you work at pace?
- Do you love to work as part of a team?
- Are you able to work a range of shifts, including weekends?
Find out more and apply now https://www.petsathomejobs.com/distribution-centre
What you’ll get in Return
- 28 days annual holiday (including Bank holidays), rising to 33 days after 2 years continuous service
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Contributory Private Health Care
- Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- The option to buy extra holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- An extra day’s holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
- An extra days holiday when you move home and half a day when your little ones ‘fly the nest’!
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member)
- Your Reward Hub benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
At Pets at Home, we’re committed to making sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, care and products.
Due to our success and growth, we’re rapidly expanding our Stoke warehouse teams. When you join us, you can be sure of secure, reliable work and a world of opportunity.
In 3 to 4 years’ time we’re moving to a new purpose-built facility in Stafford, we'd love you to come with us but we realise this might not be for everyone! We’re committed to developing all of our colleagues, so whether your future is within our DC, our wider Group or elsewhere, you'll get the best training and support to develop your skills for now and in the future.
Want to play your part in making us the best pet care company in the world? Find out more and apply now https://www.petsathomejobs.com/distribution-centre
Warehouse operative, warehouse colleague, warehouse picker, warehouse packer, distribution centre, distribution centre operative, MHE, Forklift truck driver
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 01-10-2021
Expiry Date: 31-01-2022