Stock Controller, Stoke - Campbell Road
Full-time, £24,000 - £24,300 per year
Salary: £24,000 - £24,300 per year
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Stanley Matthews Way, Stoke-on-Trent , Staffordshire, ST4 8GR
Stock Controller x 2 - Night shift
2 x Stock Controller / Campbell Road / up to £24,000 plus benefits / Permanent, full time opportunities - Night shifts
- Mon – Fri nights 10pm – 6am
- Sat – Tues nights 8pm – 6am
At Pets At Home we are motivated to find the best talent in the Distribution industry. These new opportunities have been created due to the experiential growth and expansion of our operation.
Our Stock Controllers are responsible for the smooth running of the warehouse operations from receipt of goods, to storage and distribution, whilst ensuring a safe work environment. These Stock Controller vacancies would suit individuals who have a demonstrable track record within a pick, pack and dispatch, 24/7 multi-site operation. This is a great platform to further your career within a growing and financially stable organisation.
- Our colleagues live and breathe the Pets at Home values, bringing them to work every day to deliver for our customers. The teams within our distribution centres play a vital role by ensuring our stores are stocked with exactly what they need, when they need it.
- Within our Stoke Distribution Centre (NDC) we dispatch over 60,000,000 cases of stock per year or 1.15 million cases per week!
- Our two sites are over 470 square foot, have receiving, storage, picking and dispatch functions at both sites, 35,600 reserve locations and 11,782 pick locations.
What you’ll get in Return
We’re not just another retailer. So this is not just another distribution centre. Where pets come first, we also look after our customers and our people, ensuring everyone enjoys a good experience with Pets at Home.
But don’t take our word for it. We were voted 5th in the Great Place to Work UK Best Workplaces Large Category 2018 and we were put there by our people who like how much fun it is work here, how much opportunity there is for personal growth and how we all like to give something back.
Along the way, they get to enjoy all the training and development they need to succeed. Plus a comfortable, dynamic working environment that also has computer workspaces, communication zones and our own canteen.
If you can manage large operational teams, drive performance and thrive on taking full ownership of your role we want to hear from you! Send your CV direct to our careers site:
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 19-08-2021
Expiry Date: 17-08-2031