HTML Email Developer
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Remote working
HTML Email Developer
Location: Remote working with travel to Handforth Support Office
About the Pets at Home Group:
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for a HTML Email Developer to join us on a permanent basis. The main purpose of your role will be to build and produce email and app messages for our VIP Club members as well as working closely with the CRM marketing executives to develop, build and manage email campaigns as well as identifying email campaign related performance and report to superiors. It is therefore essential that you have a clear understanding, and experience of Coding and HTML.
- Perform email campaign-specific quality assurance testing
- Populate, develop and build responsive HTML email templates using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage data, including importing and exporting data from the email platform and creating filters
- Adhere to production schedules and deadlines for all communications
- Work with key stakeholders to optimise current emails and develop and refine automated programmes
- Perform A-B testing
- Collaborate and report to key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to consistently deliver quality communications that support business objectives while adhering to industry best practices and design standards
This is an opportunity for you to work within a fast-paced and exciting part of the business that is hugely influential to our customers and has a huge impact on our millions of customers. You will be able to bring your own new and innovative ideas to the company and be a part of shaping how we work and improve customer satisfaction. In this role, you will need to have strong project management and prioritisation skills and experience in an email marketing role within the corporate sector. Good knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as understanding of Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Photoshop is desirable but not essential.
So, if you have an aptitude for learning new skills, really enjoy working as part of a team, and speaking to others daily, then this could be the role you’ve been looking for! Press the Apply Now button below, and in a few short steps your application would have been sent!
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 19-10-2021
Expiry Date: 10-11-2021