Customer Data Business Lead
Full-time, £55,000 - £75,000 per year
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 per year
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Location: Remote working, with travel to the Handforth Support Office
- Joining our team means you’ll play a crucial role in advancing our digital capabilities and building a brand-new customer experience. We want to excel in digital, and, as we’re working at scale, we’re backing our teams with considerable investment.
- We’re also putting pets and their owners at the heart of our digital transformation. As we bring our stores, vets and groom rooms together into a holistic ecosystem of pet care, we’ll give customers a seamless, multi-channel experience that meets their individual needs at every stage.
About the role
As the Customer Data Business Lead, you’ll be accountable for leading the set up and implementation of the new single operational view of the customer. As part of our digital transformation, we are implementing a new digital solution for mastering customer and pet data.
In this role, you’ll define and work with the rest of the squad to implement the new solution, support the development and then own the vision and roadmap, delivering an enterprise capability for the Group in incremental releases to create a best-in-class digital pet care experience for customers.
You’ll be expected to act as the champion and internal expert with regards to customer data.
We’re looking for candidates who can hit the ground running and make a big impact straight away. Working in an agile Product Owner environment, you’ll establish the objectives, define the user stories and prioritise the backlog, planning at a strategic level whilst being able to demonstrate delivery against the plan.
You’ll need to work collaboratively with large parts of the business such as the Product Owner team, Data and Analytics, Development partners, IT, Store, Customer Services, Vets, Grooming, Appointments, Data Protection, Security and InfoSec.
About your experience
Key experience required includes:
- Experience of implementing strategic change and/or migration to customer data.
- Experience in working in a Product Owner environment; setting objectives, defining requirements and user stories, backlog management and prioritisation Proven experience and track record of identifying, implementing, and delivering change across complicated organisation structures.
- Strong customer focus and a proven record of delivering against customer needs and objectives
To perform this role you will be:
- Be able to lead a, multi phased project which involves the integration of all core customer databases and data migration
- Able to build relationships with all stakeholders including the delivery team members but provide sufficient gravitas to make the big decisions when needed.
- A great communicator with strong negotiation skills with an ability to translate business (Customer) needs into technical speak and vice versa.
- Open, collaborative and able to act as a conduit for others’ ideas as well as their own
- Ability to work across different internal functions and external providers. A relationship builder who can use their interpersonal skills to build trust and develop rapport with their counterparts
- Showing the motivation, desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, rapid environment
- Results driven and action orientated.
About our purpose
There are all kinds of personal and professional benefits to being part of our Business Process team, but it’s also worth remembering that everything we do has a sense of purpose. We’re not just here to sell food or treats, we want to help pets and their owners live happier, healthier lives together. When you make a project a success, there’s a pet and their owner at the other end who are benefitting from your efforts.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 22-07-2021
Expiry Date: 01-09-2021