Full-time, £35,000 - £40,000
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
At Pets at Home Group we’re developing exciting technology to transform pet care. Join us and support our Change Delivery team to help shape, build and deliver our next-generation holistic pet care service. By joining us you’ll create new ways to support pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
Working as part of the IT Change Delivery function you will support the PMO Lead with Portfolio Governance activities. This includes portfolio reporting, data analysis, governance of the Project Framework and portfolio system. You will have excellent communication skills, be highly analytical and enjoy working in a fast-paced change environment.
Key experience you'll need:
- Prior proven experience of working within a project management office and/or project delivery function is essential
- Understanding of project delivery methods and governance controls
- Competent working with complex data sets and maintaining data quality
- Strong organisation skills in order to manage and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to influence and challenge key stakeholders
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 14-07-2021
Expiry Date: 12-07-2031