Shift Manager - EComm - SDC
Full-time, £47,624 - £50,000 per year
Salary: £47,624 - £50,000 per year
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Swan Valley Way, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN4 9BD
E-Commerce Shift Manager
Pets at Home Ltd has over 430+ stores across the UK and continues to grow and evolve each and every year. Our Distribution Centre in Northampton houses both retail and multi-channel operations. The site currently has approx. 650 colleagues with the capacity to expand the operation further.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing business as a E-commerce Shift Manager within our DC in Northampton, with excellent progression paths available. We are looking for a candidate who can work 4 on 4 off rotating days & nights.
- Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, responsible for all operational and site aspects of a Distribution Centre.
- Maintain a proactive approach to risk management and adherence to site health & safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
- Ensure the operation consistently meets the requirements of the business, in terms of quality, productivity, daily and weekly operations reporting and key performance indicator (KPI) management.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and added value whilst key service levels are not affected.
- Ensuring proactive stock control measures are in place and that detailed loss analysis is completed in full.
- Responsible for developing a collaborative relationship with internal teams & suppliers to ensure that communication within the operation is consistent.
- Forward-thinking and competitive with a store centric focus.
- People leader within the site.
- Focus and detail on cost control.
- Excellent communicator.
- Self starter and highly motivated.
- Very strong attention to detail and data analysis.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Customer focus.
- Creative and resourceful under pressure.
- Results orientated.
- Team player within the wider business.
- Ability to build and motivate teams.
- Excellent people management and first class, proven leadership skills.
- Skilled in Human Resources and Health & Safety.
- Planning skills.
- Robust IT skills.
- Change management skills.
- Project management skills.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Commercial skills and experience e.g. budget prep, financial management, investment project expenditure
- Management, cost control and business case development.
- Capable and committed to developing the team and helping them, manage their career progression.
Details of potential packages behavior
- Salary – Band D, starting from £47,624 + 10% for shift allowance - 4 on, 4 off rotating days & nights
- Holidays – 28 days including bank holidays, rising to 33 days after two years’ service
- An extra day’s holiday when it’s your birthday
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Personal Health Insurance scheme (if in Pension Scheme)
- Life assurance: 4 x salary
- 20% Pets at Home discount scheme after 12 weeks service
- Pets at Home “Treats” voluntary benefits package
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 26-07-2021
Expiry Date: 24-07-2031