Kickstart Recruitment Administrator
Contracted Hours: 25
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services.
Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world.
Our Vet Group has 440 practices throughout the UK and our ambition is to be the best vet group in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours.
Working in a friendly, supportive team within our vet business this role offers the opportunity to develop your organisational and administrative skills and provides the opportunity to learn about in-house recruitment and resourcing functions.
We’re looking for someone with great organisational skills who is a natural ‘people person’. Someone with an interest in helping us find the perfect new colleagues for our roles and who has a good eye for detail. This role is suitable for someone who has a desire to provide great customer and candidate service is
The main responsibilities for this role will be:
- Provide a range of administrative support such as processing documentation and updating databases
- Learn about, and assist with, all aspects of the full recruitment cycle
- Help with organising interviews and issuing correspondence
- Deliver an excellent customer and candidate experience
- Learn and work with an Application Tracking System (ATS)
To apply, please click the link below.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
*If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*
To be eligible for the Kickstart programme you will also need to be:
- Aged 16-24 yrs when starting your Kickstart placement
- Unemployed and receiving Universal Credit
- Referred by your Jobcentre Work Coach
- Be available to work for 25+ hours
- Be able to undertake a 6-month training programme
Pets At Home will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leaver’s age. To find out the school leavers age for your country please visit the following link;
If you have any questions about the role please email
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 07-07-2021
Expiry Date: 01-09-2021