Customer Service Executive Resolutions Team Leader
Full-time, £32,000 - £35,000 per year
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per year
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Customer Service Executive Resolutions Team Leader
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 452 stores and over 317 Groom Rooms and are the UK's number one pet care business. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
As an Executive Resolutions Team Leader you will lead a team of Executive Resolutions Customer Agents providing motivation, direction and performance assessment in order to ensure the absolute resolution of all high-level complaints.
You will act as the conduit and operational consult, working between our Central functions and Retail teams to facilitate and deliver the primary KPI of “Right First Time” execution of our Crisis Escalation protocols.
- To engage and inspire your team to drive positive performance through effective coaching, delivering great service to customers at all times.
- Facilitate cross-functional working by bringing stakeholders together across the business to determine the best outcomes for customers.
- Accountable for ensuring service levels are met inclusive of productivity and quality standards.
- To identify talent and support the development of your people.
- To positively manage underperformance in the team using a consistent and fair approach.
- To set, review and ensure achievement of individual measures, team objectives and KPI’s. Can use data and insight effectively to interpret where we need to focus our efforts to drive performance improvements.
- To hold weekly meetings to engage the team in achieving business measures, KPI’s, and providing business updates, communications and sharing of knowledge.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture, seeking opportunities to deliver operational improvements whilst maintain excellent customer services.
- To create and maintain relevant and timely visible signs of success to recognise and reward the teams achievements.
- To build great relationships with cross functional teams to ensure overall Customer Care success
- To drive your own development by actively seeking development opportunities.
- Delivers and presents actionable insight/change requirements to the Customer Care Leader which identifies process or behavioural change.
- Ensure customers and the business are kept safe through team compliance to all procedural and regulatory legislation such as Data Protection and H&S.
- Take responsibility for your own actions and those of your team ensuring you keep up to date with all communications, processes and procedures.
- Support the recruitment and development of an engaged workforce.
- Takes personal ownership for customer experience
- Personally demonstrates and expects high standards from team
- Coaches team to ensure an easy, low effort customer experience
- Builds team plans that focus on delivering results
- Engages team in delivery of plans to achieve results
- Takes personal accountability for delivering results
- Has a great knowledge of our business & our brand
- Translates the strategic objectives of the business into tangible plans and actions for the team
- Curious to know and build their understanding of the organisation and wider industry
- Encourages and values contribution from all team members
- Engages the team to work towards a shared purpose
- Cultivates great working relationships with key stakeholders
- Instigates regular coaching conversations about current performance and future potential
- Actively and consistently coaches others
- Demonstrates ability to have difficult conversations for the benefit of the team
- Drives personal development by seeking new ways to build skills and experience
- Demonstrates personal growth by building development into weekly ways of working
- Adapts to change with enthusiasm and positivity
- Identifies those struggling with change and has conversations to help them overcome barriers
- Creates new ways to overcome tough challenges, either with determination, creativity or a combination
- Salary up to £32,000 per annum (depending on experience), plus bonus
- 36 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Birthday Leave – 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- The option to buy extra holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Life assurance
- Contributory Private Health Care
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym
- Values Awards
- Colleague of the Month Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 09-06-2021
Expiry Date: 10-07-2021