Pricing & Promotions Assistant
Full-time, £22,000 per annum
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Pricing & Promotions Assistant
Location: Handforth based
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the Role
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity within the world of Retail? We’re currently recruiting for a Pricing & Promotions assistant to join our Pricing and Promotions team. Reporting into the Pricing and Promotions Manager you will analyse weekly pricing and promotion reports, maintaining our weekly price benchmark tracker and ensure accurate monitoring of trials and projects. This is a great opportunity to influence decisions within the team, and really understand how customers think. If you have great communication skills, love developing relationships within business, and have strong Excel skills, then keep reading to find out more.
- Support the Senior Pricing & Promotions Analyst with monthly category meetings
- Deliver regular updates on the business’ price position, calling out key changes and recommendations
- Review the performance of significant price changes and share with stakeholders
- Be the owner of the day to day relationship with our provider of pricing analysis software
- Increase our product matches to ensure more thorough benchmarking
- Support the buying teams with price changes to ensure accuracy and appropriateness
- Deliver promotional reporting that is accurate, timely and insightful
- Work closely with the Buyers and Senior Pricing & Promotions Analyst to support with identifying promotions risks and opportunities
- Role model our values and behaviours to drive capability across the teams
- Speak up with relevant information to help our Buying teams to make the best decisions for our customer and the business
- Maintain an active PDP to align with the Pricing and Promotions team’s objective of always challenging ourselves and others to do better
If you’re looking to thrive in a new role, willing to learn something new every day, and are passionate about the retail industry- as well as enjoying having the freedom to mange your own workload, then press the Apply button below and in a few short steps your application will have been received!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 27-04-2021
Expiry Date: 25-05-2021