Kickstart Continuous Improvement Assistant
Contracted Hours: 25
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Are you super organised and people focused? Do you want to Kickstart your career at the UK’s leading Pet Care Business?
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 5th in the Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2018, and Number 15 in Europe in 2017! We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and we’re the UK's number one pet care business. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the difference.
This is a fantastic opportunity to Kickstart your Retail & Customer Care career by joining our Retail Operations & Customer Care Team, supporting all Pets at Home and Vet Group colleagues and working as part of a busy, professional and highly motivated team.
Main Purpose of the role
The Continuous Improvement Assistant will report to the Continuous Improvement Manager and provide systems support for all colleagues across the business
- Proactivity engage with and support business change by providing feedback on the impact of changes and develop processes to support the successful embedding of the change
- Look for opportunities to improve current ways of working and look for opportunities to standardised and reduce excess processes being operated
- Identify root cause through call insight, data collection and root cause analysis and implement those improvements focused on the customer journey.
Develop and document all customer and operational processes within the support centre
- Work with key stakeholders to gather requirements and processes mapping
- Ensure all the process library is maintained and version controls are in place
- Responsible for gathering business updates and maintaining reports
To apply, please click the link below
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
*If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*
To be eligible for the Kickstart programme you will also need to be:
- Aged 16-24 yrs when starting your Kickstart placement
- Unemployed and receiving Universal Credit
- Referred by your Jobcentre Work Coach
- Be available to work for 25 hours
- Be able to undertake a 6-month training programme
Pets At Home will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leaver’s age. To find out the school leavers age for your country please visit the following link;
If you have any questions about the role please email
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 05-07-2021
Expiry Date: 23-08-2021