Full-time, Up to £26,000 per annum
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Location: Handforth based
Salary: Up to £26,000
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the Role
Are you an analytically minded self-starter who loves data, with great communications skills? Do you have experience working within an e-commerce company, or for an agency on some large sized accounts, ideally in retail? Well we’re hiring!
This role is to assist with the creation, optimisation and reporting of SEO campaigns and requirements using a combination of on page, off page and technical methods. You will be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category SEO projects & campaigns to agreed targets. On a day to day basis you’ll be pulling together key word reports, keeping a close eye on organic SEO traffic, cannibalisation audits, and working on several projects to name a few. There will also be occasions when HTML’s will need fixing, PO’s need raising and the website needs updating.
If, however you know your way around site crawl reports, have knowledge or experience in core webvitals, and content/Informational SEO this could be the position you’ve been waiting for.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Work to develop SEO friendly site architectures, content management and have a ‘mobile first’ approach along with other technical requirements
- Assist competitive benchmarking, analysis and monitoring
- Create and distribute SEO reports and analysis that measure the effectiveness of SEO & content activities across the Pets at Home group.
- Work closely with our SEO & Content agency
- Carry out keyword research to support new and existing SEM campaigns
- Create and optimise meta data on Ecommerce and static content pages
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies
- Support with external sustainable link acquisition campaigns
- Manage Google My Business store listings account to ensure accurate and optimised store listings
- Manage national and local business citations
- Work closely with our web operations and development team to support with all aspects of on-site technical SEO – crawl errors, data mark up, xml sitemaps etc.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using Google Analytics, Search Console and other SEO tools
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits on a monthly basis
- Guide the content team, online merchandisers and designers to produce SEO-friendly content
- Contribute to and developing the overall SEO roadmap and digital strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes
If you have excellent experience in SEO, are highly organised and able to prioritise around tight deadlines, with a sound understanding of what drives Google’s algorithms and aware of upcoming updates, and the above responsibilities don’t phase you, we would love to hear from you! Press the Apply now button below, and in a few short clicks your application will be submitted.
*Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.*
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 26-04-2021
Expiry Date: 24-05-2021