IT Service Desk 1st Line Analyst
Full-time, Up to £21,000 per annum
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
IT 1st Line Analyst
Location: Handforth based
Salary: Up to £21,000
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the Role
We’re currently recruiting for a 1st Line Analyst to join our IT team. The successful candidate must have prior experience of providing IT Support in an ITIL driven service desk environment. If you have a real interest problem solving technical issues and can work independently or part of a team this could be the role you’ve been waiting for. The IT Service Desk Team offers a great service to the business seven days a week, which means there are shift patterns, the earliest being 08.00AM, and the latest 08.10PM. Your working pattern will vary and will be required to work one weekend in four. Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to work from our Handforth Head Office, just off the A34 bypass, and a short distance from Handforth train station.
- Handling Incidents and Service Requests raised to the IT Service Desk via telephone, email and Self-Service
- Where a solution cannot be provided or will be timely, escalating appropriately to the relevant support teams
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting software applications, updates and patches.
- Troubleshooting hardware problems (printers/desktops/pos hardware/network); providing support to requests remotely and also at the internal customers workplace
- Working to meet IT Service Desk Service Level Agreements and individual KPI’s
- Recording accurate, detailed information and tracking incidents from creation until completion in our Service Management Tool, ensuring resolution in a timely manner and to a high standard to avoid as much disruption to the business as possible
It is essential that you are PC literate in Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Active Directory. As well as technical skills you’ll also have a track record of providing high quality customer service being able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. If you’re keen to learn and develop quickly, have excellent time management skills, and can prioritise and organise your workload, then please press the apply now button, and in a few short steps you will have submitted your application!
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 03-06-2021
Expiry Date: 30-06-2021