SAP Systems BI Specialist
Full-time, Up to £55,000 per annum
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
Contracted Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
At Pets at Home Group we’re constantly adapting to transform pet care. Join us and work in a large scale IT programme that will help shape, build and deliver our next-generation holistic pet care service. By joining us you’ll create new ways to support pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
As the SAP Systems BI Specialist, you’ll be the primary contact for SAP Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, advising on best practice and processes in advanced analytics (and the supporting data platforms) in order to drive business insights through robust, reliable and scalable solutions.
You’ll have extensive experience working with SAP BW/4HANA and will play a key role in implementing, running and providing ongoing support for the system to the wider business.
Key areas of responsibility will be:
- Support and Maintain – Day to day management, maintenance and configuration of the SAP BI solutions, ensuring Service levels are exceeded
- Governance – Ensure regular system audits are performed, prepare for upgrades, and manage integrations
- Enhance and improve –Working closely with the Product owner, Project Delivery teams and Business Owners to ensure the system is delivering operational excellence and meets our evolving business needs
- Service relationships – Build relationships with key suppliers in the SAP BI ecosystem and the wider Group IT function, Data Analytics team, Retail business, Commercial, Supply Chain and Procurement
The successful individual will be an SME in their space and have a background of working in a support role.
You’ll need to be resilient and great at building relationships across the business. Communication will be key as senior members of the team will look to you to share knowledge and upskill in a variety of areas.
Key technical experience includes;
- Extensive experience in SAP BI / BW and HANA / BW4HANA / SAP Analytics Cloud ,Building EDW architecture (Data Modelling) to front end design BEx Query Designer, Analyzer, Analysis for Office, Business objects Webi Reporting, S/4 Embedded Analytics
- Experience required with SAP HANA and SAP BW Security concepts including User Management, Roles, and Privileges.
- Experience of SAP Business Planning Consolidation BPC 11
- End to end implementation and migration experience of SAP S/4 HANA and SAP BI
- Managed the rollout of Analysis for Office to the Business Users
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 12-04-2021
Expiry Date: 21-05-2021