Commercial Marketing Executive
Full-time, £20,000 - £25,000 per year
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per year
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Marketing Executive to join our Commercial Marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and negotiating supplier marketing plans within the VIP club marketing channels and own the activation of these plans across all CRM channels, including email, direct mail, sampling, app, magazine, and digital.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to;
- Negotiate and create bespoke, annual CRM marketing plans, ensuring clear, defined objectives for each communication
- Work alongside our partner agencies and internal channel owners to activate CRM and cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Working with the data and insights teams to understand and utilise data to identify supplier marketing opportunities, select target audiences and create ROI reports
- Continually review alignment of supplier activities with trading plans and commercial priorities of Pets at Home and identify opportunities for suppliers to support on key business strategy
- Develop effective working relationships with suppliers, key internal teams, and partner agencies to lead on planning and activations as supported by the Commercial Marketing Specialist
The successful candidate will have a great understanding of commercial retail business, commercial relationships, consumer marketing and marketing planning. You will be confident in a fast paced environment and comfortable working on many projects at one time. This is a busy role, so it’s essential that you have excellent organisation skills and are able to manage workloads and deadlines! We are looking for someone who ideally has some previous experience in a commercial/marketing position (retail experience is preferred), experience with marketing agencies and commercial negotiations and someone who is educated to degree level or holds a relevant marketing qualification – if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
*Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.*
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 07-06-2021
Expiry Date: 08-07-2021