Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Location: Handforth (Hybrid)
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award-winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Advisor to join our team at Support Office, working on a hybrid basis. Working closely with a supportive team, you will be responsible for dealing with around 90 of our Pet Care Centre’s and out Groom Rooms.
This is a very busy role, so we are looking for someone who does have previous facilities experience, and it would be desirable if you had experience of dealing with a multi-site Estate.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances
- Strong focus on delivering excellent customer service to all of the stores & Grooming Salons.
- Deal with all incoming reactive maintenance requests from all of the stores & Grooming Salons (via telephone, e-mail & in-house FM system).
- Identifying the most cost effective solution to each request by:
- Talking colleagues through first fix solutions
- Deferring minor repairs to upcoming projects by cross-referencing requests with the extensive project program and the PPM schedules
- Placing purchase orders with our approved database of suppliers. You will also raise queries with suppliers.
- Using the in-house FM System to manage and prioritise your workload, following each work request through to a satisfactory conclusion ensuring that updates are communicated to all relevant parties and in-line with agreed KPI’s.
- Using the in-house FM System to generate reports on store spend and assets
- Obtaining feedback on supplier performance from the store colleagues and internal colleagues for performance analysis.
- Maintaining the department’s records to include files, contact lists, databases, etc to ensure all relevant information is current, accurate and accessible.
- Update the in-house FM System with new store opening details from the weekly “Development Activity Report.”
- Involved in review sessions with suppliers to ensure that service levels are maintained and improved.
- Recording minutes at the supplier review sessions to ensure all agreed actions are completed.
- Assisting with invoice queries to ensure contractors receive timely payments.
- Developing your personal knowledge of building fabric and M&E systems.
- Supporting your line manager and cross-functional team members
- Providing any ad-hoc administration duties.
- Previous experience of working in a facilities/maintenance administrative role, ideally gained within a retail environment, however this is not essential.
- It is essential for the successful candidate to have experience of providing facilities/maintenance administrative support to multi-sites or in maintaining a number of different facilities within one site.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be building cross-functional relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong negotiating skills to ensure that the most cost effective solution is adopted when liaising with suppliers.
- PC literate with experience of Excel, Word, E-mail and databases
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, press the Apply Now button and in a few short steps we would have received your application. We can’t wait to speak to you about this exciting opportunity!
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 15-08-2022
Expiry Date: 30-08-2022