SuccessFactors Project Lead - Talent & Reward Management
Full-time, £45,000 - £55,000
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contracted Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
At Pets at Home we have an ambitious plan, to become “The Best Pet Care Business in the world” and a key part of delivering this in a sustainable way will be our most cherished assets: our People and our Culture. We are a business built on strong values and behaviours which guide everything we do. These are our foundations which will help us to deliver our better world pledge, to create a better world for pets and the people who love them.
The Pets at Home Group includes over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. It’s fast-paced, innovative, fun and we put people at the very heart of everything we do.
About the role
We’re looking for a SuccessFactors Project Lead to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role can be worked predominantly remotely with regular travel required to our Support Office in Handforth (Cheshire).
As the SuccessFactors Project Lead, you will lead the design & implementation for our SuccessFactors phase three modules; Compensation, Performance and Goals.
You’ll sit within our People Function and act as a Subject Matter Expert, supporting and representing them when working with Partners.
As part of the Project team, you will be responsible for liaising with the business to understand requirements and simplify & unify processes across our stakeholder groups where practicable. You’ll take a lead role in designing and embedding the latest modules in our SuccessFactors suite and ultimately influence our future ways of working.
A key part of this role is to positively promote and create advocacy for both the new and existing elements of our SuccessFactors suite, facilitating robust and meaningful outcomes and maximising the benefits for our colleagues, line managers and partners.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure the modules meet the requirements of our People team which in turn will enable our Colleagues to own their development and help our business understand where our talent is and how best to utilise it.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Actively participating in all module-related workshops and preparatory background work
- Taking responsibility for resulting actions and either making decisions or consulting with/gaining approval from the relevant workstream head
- Representing the views and interests of all end-user colleagues, with an appetite to evaluate, streamline and simplify existing processes where possible
- Ensuring that the agreed sign off / governance processes are adhered to
- Raising any concerns in a timely manner with a focus on resolution in the best interests of the business
- Understanding all current ‘As Is’ processes and agreeing & influencing the ‘To Be’ processes in line with system capability and the operational needs of the business
- Ensuring design enables and maximises potential business benefits
- Adopting an Agile approach to design and implementation
- Ensuring ongoing alignment with our People Strategy
- Appropriate governance, progress reporting and risk management, escalating issues as appropriate
- Working effectively in matrix format with the wider People, Project and Operational teams
- Role modelling the use of existing SuccessFactors tools and engaging positively with our stakeholders in relation to all SuccessFactors matters
- Preparation of handover to BAU team
You’ll ideally have experience of implementing Talent Management and Reward modules through the SuccessFactors system previously, though experience of doing so on other HR systems would be still be advantageous.
Experience of working in an agile, iterative environment will be key. You’ll be a strong communicator, at all levels, and will hold an enthusiastic, positive and solutions driven ‘can-do’ attitude.
Ideally you would be Level 5 CIPD educated to enable your understanding when representing our People function.
Further key skills/experience/attributes include;
- Experience and knowledge of agile and continuous performance management cycles
- Knowledge of the 9-box Talent Matrix and talent mapping processes
- Knowledge of the legislation that impacts reward practice (disclosure, tax, work permits, tax, and benefits)
- A flexible approach, ready to meet the needs of a dynamic organisation (including UK travel, the possibility of very occasional weekend working and some nights away from home)
- Embrace change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Proven project and design/implementation experience
- Experience of producing reward reports, including narrative and alignment to organisation strategy (Desirable)
- Knowledge/experience using talent differentiation and assessment tools to identify and review talent (Desirable)
- Experience of integrating wider people data to create workforce planning approaches (Desirable)
We are committed to developing a culture of inclusivity where everyone is able to come to work and be themselves, a culture which welcomes everyone irrespective of what makes us all unique. Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About the Pets at Home Group
At Pets at Home we have an ambitious plan, to become “The Best Pet Care Business in the world” and a key part of delivering this in sustainable way will be our most cherished assets: our People and our Culture. We are a business built on strong values and behaviours which guide everything we do. These are our foundations which will help us to deliver our better world pledge to create a better world for pets and the people who love them.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 20-06-2022
Expiry Date: 02-07-2022