Full-time, £20,000 - £20,000
Salary: £20,000 - £20,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Location: Handforth (Hybrid Working)
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award-winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the Role
We’re currently recruiting for a People Assistant to join our Onboarding team, based at our Head Office in Handforth. Reporting into the People Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional service to our new starters across our Support Office and Pets at Home Retail Stores. The successful candidate will be key in delivering an outstanding onboarding experience for our new starters.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances
- Responsible for the colleague administration processes
- Provide an excellent onboarding service to new recruits and becoming their point of contact during the process
- Creating Offer Letters & Contracts for colleagues across Retail & Support Office
- Ensuring they have they have access to all systems and are able to login, chasing compliance documents when needed
- Collating all relevant information for new starters, and adhering to deadlines
- Ensure mandatory Right to Work checks are completed
- Responding to Reference requests in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring colleague data is accurate from the moment our colleagues start, through to promotions, transfers, and leavers
This is a great role if you’re looking for experience within Onboarding and HR. The role is busy so you must be highly organised and be able to meet deadlines, as well as manging other tasks too. You’ll be working daily on SAP Success Factors, so you must be confident adapting to new systems. You’ll also be liaising directly with our new starters, so you must have strong communication skills. Working alongside a friendly and supportive team you will be integral to ensuring our new starters have a fantastic Onboarding journey. Press Apply Now and in a few short steps we will have received your application. We can’t wait to talk to you about this role!
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 20-06-2022
Expiry Date: 09-07-2022