Partnership Marketing Partner - Vet Group
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Isambard House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2EH
Here at Pets at Home Vet Group, we are proud to be one of the largest veterinary groups in the UK with a national network of around 440 practices, approximately 400 of which are operated as individual Joint Venture businesses. Over 400 practices operate under the Vet4Pets brand and the remainder are Companion Care.
Our Joint Venture model is unique to the UK vet market and it offers ambitious vets an early route to practice ownership with professional support on financing, IT, People, Marketing and supplier relations. Each partner has full clinical freedom to do whatever they believe to be right for each individual patient, including using the products of their choice. The owner mentality drives superior performance once the practice reaches maturity, compared to the typical company-owned model.
About the role
As the Partnership Marketing Partner, you will work with the team to identify medium and long-term partner requirements and develop a proactive marketing strategy to increase our pipeline of prospective partners thus ensuring business sustainability and growth.
The main purpose of this role is to work across different marketing platforms and engage with veterinary professionals, informing them of the benefits of being a Joint Venture Partner (JVP) of a first opinion small animal practice.
This is a great opportunity for a forward thinking and proactive marketing professional with a ‘start up’ mentality to join our Partnership team. The team is dedicated to providing the best service to our current partners and new prospects and, as we are a small team, working collaboratively across the team and business is essential.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Working with the Head of Partnerships and the Partnership Recruitment Manager to drive marketing strategy, both short term and long term
- Building a year-long marketing calendar whilst also working collaboratively with other key colleagues to understand their marketing plans
- Exploring and identifying ways to showcase/promote partnerships beyond the usual routes
- Working with our Partner Recruitment Team to understand their marketing and campaign needs and supporting with advising, creating and executing the best proposition for these to go to market
- Promoting our partnership brand with stand-out experiences and events both digital and in real life
- Creating (and co-creating with external partners) and executing an original and inventive content marketing strategy to generate compelling content and increase brand awareness, driving leads and engaging our thriving community
- Launching, managing and growing our Social Media channels
- Producing high quality, engaging, original content for national and local opportunities
- Being the eyes and ears on the ground; understanding and sharing knowledge on industry trends, communities and news
- Exploring new industry platforms to facilitate the expansion of the partnerships brand, pipeline and awareness
- Producing campaign reports to understand trends and audience preferences
About your experience
You’ll be an experienced marketing professional who is both pro-active and creative. Having an inquisitive mind you’ll always be looking for stories and content and you’ll think outside the norm and push the boundaries.
You will be working with a number of internal and external key stakeholders, so the ability to form great working partnerships is essential in this role.
Further key experience/attributes include;
- A drive to deliver results
- The ability to work under pressure, set priorities, complete tasks and meet deadlines
- The ability to facilitate multi-disciplinary teams to contribute to overall project
- A confident and effective communicator
- The ability to react quickly to business needs
- The ability to see the ‘big picture’ and the detail
- Excellent written skills
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About our purpose
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 09-06-2022
Expiry Date: 31-07-2022