Product Marketing Executive
Full-time, £26,000 - £30,000
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About our Pet Care Plans
We have a number of Petcare plans across our business in our Retail and Vets spaces; they are typically packages of services and products that cover pets’ wellbeing and preventative health needs typically for a monthly subscription cost. Our existing plans include:
- Complete Care - covers annual vaccinations, regular preventative flea / tick / worm treatments and an annual vet consultation for a monthly payment
- Vac4Life - covers annual booster vaccinations for a fixed one-off price
- Subscribe and Save - a less comprehensive and lower cost preventative flea / tick / worm subscription
- Easy Repeat - A simple food (and accessory) subscription which delivers pet essentials direct to your door on a regular basis – with a great loyalty discount on top!
A large part of our planned growth across our business over the next few years will come from the optimisation and expansion of our Pet Care Plan portfolio, led by the Propositions Team.
About the Role
As the Product Marketing Executive, you will help drive growth by supporting the Proposition Leads in developing, optimising, and operationalising our Pet Care Plan portfolio. You’ll act as a champion for Pet Care Plans across the Group and a subject matter expert (SME) in cross-functional projects.
Key responsibilities will include managing the day to day running of the plans, including liaising with external product suppliers and internal colleagues, analysing the performance of health plan sign ups, working within change project groups and helping to simplify and optimise the current propositions.
This is a challenging role. You’ll be working in a fairly new area that is complex and operates in a highly competitive marketplace. There are no quick fixes so you’ll need to be rigorous in your approach; testing, analysing and learning as you go.
If you’re up to the challenge this is an exciting role where the rewards are great. You’ll have the opportunity to really make your mark on our business, seeing concepts through from inception to delivery that will drive business results, customer satisfaction and further enhance our position in the marketplace.
We can offer hybrid working, with your working week split between our Support Office and home/remote. The role will require occasional travel to our Vet Group office in Swindon and ad hoc travel to vets’ practices if required.
About your Experience
You’ll have experience from working within a commercial and/or marketing function in a customer-facing services environment, ideally including subscription models.
Key experience/attributes include;
- A track record of helping to deliver change projects and working as part of internal project working groups
- Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workload to achieve timescales
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- The ability to work collaboratively across a broad range functions and stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills – able to influence, present and negotiate successfully
- Financial understanding and strong analytical & reporting skills – fluent in excel
- The ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Experience/knowledge of our industry would help, but is not essential
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About the Pets at Home Group
At Pets at Home we have an ambitious plan, to become “The Best Pet Care Business in the world” and a key part of delivering this in sustainable way will be our most cherished assets: our People and our Culture. We are a business built on strong values and behaviours which guide everything we do. These are our foundations which will help us to deliver our better world pledge to create a better world for pets and the people who love them.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 24-06-2022
Expiry Date: 02-07-2022