Success Factors & HR Systems Specialist (Fixed Term Contract until 31st March 2023)
Full-time, £30,000 - £35,000
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
About the Pets at Home Group
At Pets at Home we have an ambitious plan, to become “The Best Pet Care Business in the world” and a key part of delivering this in sustainable way will be our most cherished assets: our People and our Culture. We are a business built on strong values and behaviours which guide everything we do. These are our foundations which will help us to deliver our better world pledge to create a better world for pets and the people who love them.
The Pets at Home Group includes over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. It’s fast-paced, innovative, fun and we put people at the very heart of everything we do. We are committed to developing a culture of inclusivity where everyone is able to come to work and be themselves, a culture which welcomes everyone irrespective of what makes us all unique.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About the role
You'll report to the SAP SuccessFactors Systems Manager, and be responsible for maintaining the SAP SuccessFactors system and influencing key stakeholders around functionality.
You'll support the configuration, maintenance, operation, and ongoing administration of our SAP and SuccessFactors system. There will be project responsibilities alongside the BAU role until the remainder of the suite is fully implemented. You will participate in research and development to enable continuing innovation.
A significant part of this role will be to deliver SAP releases. This will involve reviewing release notes, carry out development and testing and work across the weekend of the release to ensure a smooth transition and cutover. You will update any related support documentation and procedures (including workbooks).
- Carry out the administration and improvements of the SAP SuccessFactors system for all modules (Currently Employee Central and Recruitment) however additional modules are planned for future release in our roadmap.
- Maintain, develop and configure the system (for example, role based permissions, proxy, forms, updates to notifications, workflows, alerts, templates, foundation objects, pick lists, settings, field labels, etc.)
- Create and adjust system business rules.
- Execute mass data changes as needed
- Partner and coach managers and administrative teams to configure ad hoc and canvas reporting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems related to upgrades, releases, fixes, & enhancements
- Work with external 3rd party support partners as needed for advanced system maintenance, support and troubleshooting.
- Flag to System Manager and Test Manager the need for additional testing and support any testing
- Perform quality assurance checks on system configuration, and test workflows
- Provide end user support and coaching to ensure adoption and ease of use
- Maintain and improve all system workbooks
- Own training associated to administration tools including creation of additional training materials
- Manage data integrity issues (e.g. duplicate data)
- Gather and assess requirements for system changes, raising configuration/change requests
- Continually deliver and maintain the agreed Service Level Expectations.
- Participation in Compliance and Audit work as required and any additional project work as required.
- Manage the change process from creation to approval and coordinating implementation
- Make recommendations around enhancements to processes and system usage.
- Administer and build integrations (API / SFTP) from Integrations Centre.
- Administer 3rd party add on systems and provide SuccessFactors SME support for implementations and ongoing support as required.
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors (Employee Central, Recruitment or Onboarding modules) alongside substantial experience with HR systems and processes
- Understanding of SuccessFactors technical processes.
- Extensive experience of complex administration within an HR / People Services environment.
- Understanding of business structures, people processes and data integrity.
- Ability to communicate and influence – to both technical and business audiences and externally to partners
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills (presenting proposals or changes, manuals, workbook updates, creating support tickets, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and ability to look at the bigger picture
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Customer and colleague-centric with a focus on service delivery, a team player
- Enthusiastic and positive, solution driven with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Embraces change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical mindset
- Able to convert business requirements for the system into live system changes
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of a growing and dynamic organisation (including travel)
- SuccessFactors SFX Accreditations or Certifications
- Knowledge of Compensation, Performance & Goals, Succession and Reporting
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including knowledge and understanding of formulas.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 22-06-2022
Expiry Date: 01-08-2022